If you are looking to build an exciting career, you’ve come to the right place.
At Perman & Green, LLP our passion for excellence starts with our people. We hire exceptional lawyers, paralegals and staff and provide them with the best training available and an exceptional work environment in which to put their skills to use. Our diverse, skilled and multi-faceted people, combined with an open, friendly work atmosphere are one of the major attractions of our firm. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.
As a small boutique Intellectual Property law firm located in Fairfield County, Connecticut that specializes in Patent Law, we promote a strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment. We’re interested in highly motivated self-starter candidates looking for a rewarding and lucrative career that has great potential for advancement in the Intellectual Property field.
We are seeking a secretarial/clerical candidate for a full-time position exclusive to Patent Law.
A successful candidate must have the following knowledge/skills/abilities:
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Paralegal Certificate and/or Equivalent Experience Preferred
- Minimum of two years related clerical work experience; some Intellectual Property Law Firm experience is helpful.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be a self-starter, have a strong sense of attention to detail, excellent follow-up skills, the ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
- Strong computer skills necessary with experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, attorneys, and supervisors; working as part of a team and collaboratively with colleagues.
Perman & Green, LLP (P&G) will not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to P&G without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of P&G. As such, P&G will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of any unsolicited resume received from a search firm.